Back to Knowledge Base

Where can I get my SA302 tax calculation?

Last updated: 13 Jan 2021

If you are requested to provide "proof of income" or your HMRC tax calculation for a previous year(s) for a mortgage or loan application or maybe an insurance loss of earnings claim, you'll need to provide them with an SA302 form.

To find the SA302 download -

1. Go to the "Tax Return" tab

2. Next "Select the year"

3. You will see the green "Download SA302" button

P.S. There are still a few lenders who will only accept an SA302 from HMRC. You can't download it from your HMRC Gateway Account.

Call HMRC on 0300 200 3310 and tell them... "you need an SA302 for (year), that you can't download it from your Gateway Account because you filed using "Recognised" commercial software and your lender won't accept it unless it is from HMRC".

They will post it to you within 5 working days.

HMRC Recognised
The Drivers Tax App is recognised by HMRC and takes care of all your self-employed accounting and tax returns. 30 day free trial! View plans
30 day free trial
Still need help? Send us an email at and we'll do our best to help.