Submit your tax return in under 15 minutesLast updated: 10 Jan 2021
It's always better to enter all your income and expenses (photographing your receipts) so you have a record throughout the year.
If you start using the app late in the financial year and you don't have time to enter all your data, there is a quick way to submit your tax return and avoid getting a late filing penalty.
The 15-minute tax return!
- Go to "Pricing Page" choose a plan and sign up.
- Go to "My Account" page and answer all the questions.
- Enter your total income for the year - using a date like 4 April.
- Enter your total expenses for the year using the same date.
- Go to the "tax return tab" then select the tax period you want to submit then click on the black Proceed button.
- Click in the "Jump to" field and answer all the questions in the tax wizard.
- Your tax and NIC liability will show at the bottom of the page.
- Click Proceed then enter your HMRC Gateway Account, ID and Password.
- Hit the SUBMIT button.
- DONE. You'll get an automatic email confirmation from HMRC.
Very Important - You must retain all your receipts
Start entering your accounts regularly, it's not good practice to continue doing your accounts in this way.