Paying your self-assessment tax and national insurance billLast updated: 26 Jan 2021
Follow this link:
National Insurance: general enquiries
Online - Link here.
Call the number below if you have not received your National Insurance number or have lost or forgotten it.
You can also call for help and information about:
- Class 1 National Insurance rates and thresholds
- Class 2 and 3 National Insurance
- Statutory Payments
- Married Women’s Reduced Rate Election
- National Insurance statement requests
- employment histories
- Parents and Carers credits
- gaps in your National Insurance contributions
- Have your National Insurance number with you, if you have one.
Telephone: 0300 200 3500
Phone line opening hours are:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Voluntary National Insurance