Back to Knowledge Base

Local Authority Grants - how do I record them?

Last updated: 28 Oct 2021

Grants paid to you by your local authority should be entered as Income as they are subject to income tax and national insurance.

HMRC Recognised
The Drivers Tax App is recognised by HMRC and takes care of all your self-employed accounting and tax returns. 30 day free trial! View plans
30 day free trial
Still need help? Send us an email at and we'll do our best to help.
Next article: