Find answers to the most common questions users ask below. If you still aren't sure, email us at email@example.com.
- — Filing your Self-Assessment tax return
- — Register as Self-Employed
- — Requesting a Unique Tax Reference (UTR)
- — Register for online services
- — Finding your UTR number
- — Requesting an activation code
- — Setting up a personal gateway account
- — Paying your self-assessment tax and national insurance bill
- — Why don't I have any National Insurance to pay?
- — How do I cancel registration for VAT?
- — Mileage allowance (simplified accounting)
- — Costs you can claim as capital allowances
- — Mileage Allowance Vs Actual Costs
- — What expenses can you claim
- — How do I record any profit from the sale of my vehicle?
- — What expenses are not allowed
- — Income from employment and pensions
- — Submit your tax return in under 15 minutes
- — Where can I get my SA302 tax calculation?
- — Where can I find the CO2 emissions for my vehicle
- — SEISS - how do I record this grant
- — Local Authority Grants - how do I record them?